[Asterisk-video] My AMR experience with app_h324m

Reza Fatahillah ezhot_95 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 20:14:23 CDT 2007

Thanks for the reply.
I'm composing the rtp packet for amr like this:
1. Add CMR which is F0
2. Add TOC which for my case is 3C => 0 111 0 00 (Fbit
FTbits Qbit PBits)
3. Add AMR Frame(AMR Header+AMR Core Speech) comes
from the encoder(3gpp's AMR library). Which for my
case start from 3C too.
So the final bytestream will be like this F0 3C
3C02...05.

Then the trouble comes :). To make it work now i have
to remove manually the first byte(AMR Header) from
encoder result.

Reza.