[Asterisk-video] Drop video packets on video change (Issue#15)

Thomas Frieling thomas.frieling at viif.de
Thu Oct 25 05:44:29 CDT 2007

Hi Sergio!

I just tested the code... It really is a lot better than before. Each
video still has a delay (~1 sec) but the delays do not add up when
switching between videos a lot. I think this is a great improvement for
the usability... Thanks a lot.

You didn't implement this for app_rtsp though, right? Could you do that
or is this very hard?

Greetings,
Thomas