[Asterisk-video] [svn-commits] rizzo: branch rizzo/video_v2 r86874 - /team/rizzo/video_v2/channels/

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at voismart.it
Tue Oct 23 10:31:17 CDT 2007

Hi,

Il Tuesday 23 October 2007 16:55:13 SVN commits to the Digium repositories ha
scritto:
> At this point we have reasonably robust behaviour with
> all supported codecs:
>
> 	h261, h263, h263p, h264, mpeg4
>
> so people interested in video are encouraged to try this out.

just done, a first quick test with a LeadTek LR8885 video phone
(that supports h263 and h264) shows up no video :(
Remote with is not seen locally and local
video is not decoded by the phone.
tested with both h263 and h264.

The 8885 is the new version of Lr8882, which supports
only h263. the *5 supports also h264.

Tomorrow I'll test with the grandstream video, which
is only h264 and report...

if there's some way to debug why the video is not seen,
just tell me, I'll check it out.

best regards,

matteo.

--