[Asterisk-video] Jitter buffer reset problem

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Thu Nov 8 02:29:05 CST 2007

Hi Reza,

It's skipped periodically? or it just doesn't play anymore? Which is in the other endpoint (app_mp4 or softphone)?

As you see in the code the queue would only reseted once as src is set to NULL also.. what you describe would happen if the f->src was alternating with null and non-null values.

BR
Sergio