[Asterisk-video] error while compiling asterisk with AMR patch

Valerio Puglia valerio at oscorp.sm
Mon Nov 5 09:52:19 CST 2007

For Sergio

Yes i have tryed this guide:

http://sip.fontventa.com/svn/asterisk/amr/README

I've tried both the SVN and 1.4.13 versions; i've tried using Debian
4.0, too, and i got the same error.

For Koen

Yes, i've tried your procedure and the compilation ends correctly (after
launghing make in the local directory). But i don't know if the
generated file is correct because its size is 227 KB