[Asterisk-video] Drop video packets on video change (Issue#15)

Thomas Frieling thomas.frieling at viif.de
Fri Nov 2 10:37:18 CDT 2007

Hi Sergio!

We have found some more problems:

There seems to exist a memory leak: When switching between videos a lot
during one call the amount of memory consumed by asterisk increases
steadily. We had asterisk consume 3% (of 4GB) more memory after only one
call. I think this could be because of mp4play not clearing the buffers
or because we disabled logging to /tmp.

Another problem is that some videos cannot be played with mp4play while
rtsp works. I can send you some examples if you want to . Would be great
if you could implement the "drop packets" thing for rtsp as soon as
possible so that we can use streaming again.

Thanks,
Thomas