[Asterisk-video] No Audio . Video when running app_mp4

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon May 7 15:34:19 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Atle Samuelsen" <clona at cyberhouse.no>
To: "Development discussion of video media support in Asterisk"
<asterisk-video at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 7:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-video] No Audio . Video when running app_mp4

> Hi,
> I shortned the mail alittle :)
>
> > > Ah, We've only been running H263 now.. But H264 I can start running ;)
> > > Do you have a idea how long it will take?
> >
> > Philippe Hensel and me have been trying to make h264 work for a while,
the
> > sending part should be
> > ok, but we haven't been able to find any h264 encoded video that works.
> > Philippe was trying with
> > eyebean and grandstream phone (I hope to get a sample of the videophone
soon
> > too), but not
> > much progress at the moment.
>
> Ah okey, Give me a beep privatly if I can help  :) I've got a few
> different H264 "complient" phones.....

Yes, it woudl be great if you could try with different "standar" h264 mp4
files and update if you
find anything interesting. As I say the sending part should work ok. Also
try using app_rtsp and
compare the results.

> > > Okey, where do I get the latest version ? I've only been downloading
the
> > > file from the fontventa site :)
> >
> > It's linked to the svn latets version, so download it again or much
better
> > use svn to
> > keep everything in sync.
>
> Proberbly a stupid question :-p what's the svn checkout path ?

You can find the svn repo for all the projets at
http://sip.fontventa.com/svn/asterisk

Greetings
Sergio Garcia