[Asterisk-video] nokia n95 h324m calls

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Fri May 4 16:41:55 MST 2007

There is a problem coding video with ffmpeg, it's not easy (I was going to
say that it's impossible, but is just that i still have not found the
correct answer) to encode a video file with a constant bit rate. If you dump
the stat of your coding you'll see that intra frames are much bigger than
the should be.
So they video frames are enqueued on the stack and the resulting framerate
is very variable on the 3G phone. Perhaps N95 complains about it.
Try enconding it at a much lower bitrate to see if you can meak it work, and
also using QT Pro for encoding (the quality is worst but it complains with
the bandwith)

I don't have a N95 availabe, so it would be great if you send me the logs
and dumps of it.

Greetings
Sergio