[Asterisk-video] Hangup

Emmanuel Fauvet ef at dixdata.com
Wed May 2 06:49:32 MST 2007

Hi Sergio

I try with 2 phones (more hangup with 2 phones)
Logs are here when phone 1 hangup (Zap/17-1), phone 2 continue to receive
video and sound

  == Spawn extension (choixson, s, 1) exited non-zero on
'Local/s at avert-f1d7,2'
  == Spawn extension (3G1, s, 10) exited non-zero on 'Zap/17-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/17-1'
Received SRP_SRP_COMMAND [39]
Sending NSRP [39]
-OnControlPDU [request]
-OnH245Request
H245 Started round trip delay-WriteControlPDU [response]
Encode PDU [20]
Sending CMD [18,3]
Sending CMD [18] - 0 left
Received SRP_SRP_COMMAND [39]