[Asterisk-video] Grandstream GXV3000

Larry larry at com-in.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 20 00:28:06 MST 2007

Hi there!

We've asterisk 1.4.x at two points as an IAX trunk - lets say A and B -
and two of the GXV3000s, one on each point.
When A is calling B, B gets the video from A, A is seeing nothing, but gets
[Mar 20 08:24:50] NOTICE[22697]: rtp.c:1245 ast_rtp_read: Unknown RTP
codec 126 received from '192.168.0.94' " on CLI.
When B is calling A, A gets the video from B, B is seeing nothing, and
get the same msg on CLI.
Audio is working as normal.

When putting the GXV3000s together to the subnet of A, everything is
working great. Same on the subnet of B.
So it sounds like a problem of NAT or did I missed something?

--
Larry