[Asterisk-video] app_transcoder

matteo brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Mon Mar 12 04:32:36 MST 2007

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 12:49 +0100, Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
> Hi all..
>
> I have just added a first (and early version) of a video transcoding
> application.
> Currently only MPEG4 to H263 is working which will be needed if you
> plan to
> test the app_rtsp application with a network camera, but i hope to
> have H263 to H263
> for use with h324m gateway and been able to bridge a 3g videocall with
> a video
> softphone.
> I also still have to implement a better bitrate control and handle
> default parametes so
> it doesn't segfault when one is missing... :)

uhm...
Asterisk can build the app but cannot start it:
CLI> load app_transcoder.so
[Mar 12 12:29:28] WARNING[16670]: loader.c:362 load_dynamic_module:
Error loading module
'app_transcoder.so': /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_transcoder.so:
undefined symbol: av_realloc

uhm...
ld path is ok, since app_mp4 and libh324 that're on same libavcodec
path works ok....

any hint?

Greetings,
Matteo

P.S. I've here an axis netcam that handles rtsp. With ffplay and mplayer
I can see it, so I think will be no probs...

--
Matteo Brancaleoni
R&D Director
Voip :sip:matteo at sip.voismart.it