[Asterisk-video] H324M AMR audio working!!!

matteo brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Thu Mar 1 06:39:23 MST 2007

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 13:46 +0100, Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
> [...]

Yes, seems ok :)
thanks a lot :)

btw... the audio is a bit "broken", I mean that
has some interruptions in it.
But maybe is the encoding... I'll check.

When switching between 2 videos, the audio always
arrives immediately and the video a bit later.
But maybe this 3G related :)

really good work.
Now we need only an amr codec and we can bridge sip :)

Matteo

--
Matteo Brancaleoni
R&D Director