[Asterisk-video] H324M AMR audio working!!!

matteo brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Thu Mar 1 03:42:15 MST 2007

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 18:32 +0100, Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
> Hi all

> If you find any problem with any of the apps or libraries let me know and
> I'll take a look
> at it.

I'm trying to update everything in order to test audio,
but... do you remember about TIFFReverseBits in h324m.cpp ?
I have to comment it out because of inverted bits from misdn...
but now, as soon as I place a call, I get from asterisk cli:

asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_h324m.so:
undefined symbol: TIFFReverseBits

And then * crashes.

uhm... maybe something must be changed also into app_h324m ?

greetings,

Matteo.

--
Matteo Brancaleoni