[Asterisk-video] [Asterisk-Video] Conference - extensions.conf

Mihai Balea mihai at hates.ms
Thu Jun 28 13:34:49 CDT 2007

On Jun 28, 2007, at 2:05 PM, §Lµiz Adolƒo§ wrote:

> I am using Asterisk in a Debian (Sarge) Server - Kernel 2.6.8-2-386
> - and as a sip client the eyeBeam. I already the video support in
> the Asterisk in a conversantion, but only between two person. Not
> in a Confernce Room. Above is the extensions.conf and
> extensions_dialplan.conf parts that I created the Conference Room.

I'm not sure what is the status of video support in meetme, but you
can try appconference (http://sourceforge.net/projects/appconference).
The latest trunk has video conferencing support.  If you need any
help with it, you can post your questions or concerns to the
appconference-dev mailing list (you can find it on the project page
on sourceforge)

Mihai