[Asterisk-video] Asterisk crash when using amr (app_h324m.so)

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 28 06:06:27 CDT 2007

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 11:49 +0200, Thomas Frieling wrote:
> Hi Sergio!
>
> I tried to recompile libh324m with those flags by adding ${CFLAGS} to
> the Makefile. I am not sure though if this is the way to do it...
> Anyway gdb doesn't say anything else than it did before. Maybe I am
> not using gdb correctly?
>
> -------- Makefile now looks like this: -------------
> CFLAGS=-g -O0

Perhaps try:
CFLAGS=-g3 -pg -O0

I'm saw these settings in the Makefile of another app so I'm just
guessing here. During compilation you should see these settings in the
output so keep an eye on that. And you probably don't want to strip the
binaries (if you were even doing that at all).

Regards,
Patrick