[Asterisk-video] Mediamixer

Thu Jun 21 09:09:10 CDT 2007

Hi Sergio!

# svn co http://sip.fontventa.com/svn/mcu
# cd mcu
# make
mkdir -p bin
make -C media
make[1]: Entering directory `/export/darilion/confiance/mcu/media'
mkdir -p /root/mcu/media/build/debug
mkdir -p /root/mcu/bin//debug
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `mcu.o', needed by `mcu'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/export/darilion/confiance/mcu/media'
make: *** [all] Error 2

:-(

regards
klaus