[Asterisk-video] asterisk-video Digest, Vol 14, Issue 26

Lorenzo Miniero lorenzo.miniero at unina.it
Tue Jun 19 04:40:28 CDT 2007

Hi Faisal,

the INSTALL and README in the packages contain a detailed guide on how
to install the framework. To see how to test a videoconference in the
video-compliant MeetMe, check my previous reply to Klaus, in which I've
written down all the typical steps.

In case you need any more help upon all this, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Miniero, Junior Researcher
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Email: lorenzo.miniero at unina.it