RE: [Asterisk-video] Simple vidéo conference

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Thu Jun 7 10:37:16 MST 2007

Dude it's a bounty - it's meant for other people to kick in as well.

Like I said originally between about 3 or 4 of us we raised the bounty to about $4000 if memory serves me correctly but nobody delivered so we had to buy a Flash Media Server solution for our requirements.

I'm offering $100 to start it off again - how much are you willing to put up?

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net