[Asterisk-video] Simple vidéo conference

Emmanuel BUU emmanuel.buu at ives.fr
Thu Jun 7 07:00:14 MST 2007

Andrey Kuprianov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> How does app_conference decide which video stream to "focus" on?
Each participant declare an ID for sending his video stream (argument in
the dialplan)
Each partipant can decide wich video stream it looks (argument in the
dialplan)

If I read the code correctly,

Switching between video stream can be done by the mean of DTMF
It seem also that a VAD feature can automatically switch the focus on
the "active" participant (the one which talks).
I did not try those features personally.

Emmanuel