[Asterisk-video] Couldn't open the logo image file...

Tito Garrido titogarrido at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 06:36:38 CDT 2007

Hi Lorenzo,

Eyebeam didn't worked... but xlite 3 worked receiving video...
So now i'm doing a new test... I'm using Ekiga (h261) and Linphone (h263)...
when I connect the meet me I'm receiving this msg on the cvm:
[h261 @ 0xb7e93028]vbv buffer overflow
[h261 @ 0xb7e93028]vbv buffer overflow
[h261 @ 0xb7e93028]vbv buffer overflow
[h261 @ 0xb7e93028]vbv buffer overflow
[...]

And when i put videoswitch I'm receiving:
CVM_CLI*> Enabled Source 1 in Session 1
CVM_CLI*>       Session layout: 1
[h261 @ 0xb7e93028]warning: first frame is no keyframe
[h261 @ 0xb7e93028]warning, clipping 1 dct coefficients to -127..127