[Asterisk-video] best software versions fro video projects?

Ramtin Amin keytwho at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:15:11 CDT 2007

I've asked the X264 guys on IRC that confirmed that their libavcodec is GPL and therefor they should open the source..
They also told me that they had no lawyers to go take care of that shit ;)
The other thing is that you should firt pay a license of kapanga, once you got it, then you can ask for the source normally... and there the trouble starts...
I havent told the ffmpeg guy, neither did I tell the Kapanga guys...
Feel free to do it ! :))) they did some good job that are welcome in the open source community :)))