[Asterisk-video] best software versions fro video projects?

Ramtin Amin keytwho at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 04:14:15 CDT 2007

Oh then just take the libavcodec, and look for the string "x264"... you might find it 100 times there !
I tell you for sure that they are breaking the GPL license..
Also, for the AMR, there are no 100 different implementation but 1, the official one... so believe me that they are not gonna reimplement it... They might pay the license tho ??
but regarding X264, i can tell u for sure that they break GPL, i disassembled it just to make sure !

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:53:24 +0200From: emmanuel.buu at ives.frTo: asterisk-video at lists.digium.comSubject: Re: [Asterisk-video] best software versions fro video projects?