[Asterisk-video] libh324m frame format

Thu Jul 26 09:19:08 CDT 2007

Ok. But there is still one thing I do not understand:

1. h324m_gw reads from the zap channel
2. It feeds the received frame (h223) into libh324m using H324MSessionRead()
3. It reads demultiplexed frames from libh324m using H324MSessionGetFrame().

4. It converts the h324m frames to ast_frames. If I analyze the h324m
audio frames retrieved with H324MSessionGetFrame, the frame length is 31
byte. Thus, this is plain AMR playload withouth ToC.

To make ast_frames with proper ToC I would guess there should be a
lookup in blockSize[] to find out the corresponding mode instead of
using framedata[0] (see below code from create_ast_frame) which is not
the mode but already the plain AMR data.

((unsigned char*)(send->data))[1] = (framedata[0] & 0x78) | 0x04;

regards
klaus