[Asterisk-video] best software versions fro video projects?

Matteo Brancaleoni mbrancaleoni at voismart.it
Thu Jul 26 03:13:55 CDT 2007

Hi all,

after a lot of time I have again the time to play a bit with video
support in *... I hope to be helpful at least in testing and debugging.

I'm rebuilding all the stuff, and I was thinking why not writing a list
of software versions used, since all the libs involved here are
under very active development...

for example, what asterisk version is recommended?
I'm using 1.4.9 and ported AMR patch to it by hand...
but maybe is better a svn trunk version?

for those that wants to play with amr, why not making an AMR
patch for a specific * version ?

what ffmpeg version is better to use (at least for avoiding
problems with API changes)? mpeg4ip? etc etc

any comment on that?

best regards,
matteo.

--