[Asterisk-video] Is there a way to use libh324m

Arnold P. Siboro asiboro at maltech.jp
Sun Jul 22 05:26:38 CDT 2007

Thanks for all your suggestions, now it works. I think I have done all
of the suggested steps but it didn't work, but suddenly it worked after
install-ZAPHFC was updated to version 1.3.7. This may not be the only
reason though, but I'll find out later since it works now.

I have tried h324m_loopback and it works flawlessly with DoCoMo FOMA
P901i, Samsung V804SS (which is Z540 outside Japan) and Motorola A1000
(shake hand time is rather long with A1000).

My final destination is SIP-324M gateway though, which I am going to try
from now (I am aware that there has been discussions related to AMR
codec regarding this topic though..)

Regards,

Pada Thu, 19 Jul 2007 08:28:15 +0200
si Klaus Darilion <klaus.mailinglists at pernau.at> bilang: