[Asterisk-video] Help install app_mp4.c with Asterisk 1.4.6 and Centos 5.0 Part II

Andre Gustavo Lomonaco lomonaco at easybyte.com.br
Mon Jul 16 10:48:11 CDT 2007

 First of all I´l like to thank Dwi Sasongko Supriyadi, Dwita loveme and klaus
 for the e-mails. Thank a Lot guys...

 The Good News

 I made progress, specially using the Makefile tip from Dwi and now my Asterisk
 don´t restart anymore, just the call. Here my full log when I try to execute the
 mp4play application. I´m using X-Lite 3.0.

 VERBOSE[7422] logger.c: --- (11 headers 0 lines) ---
 VERBOSE[11771] logger.c:     -- Executing [202 at from-internal:3]
 mp4play("SIP/1000-092e4d88", "/tmp/menu.mp4") in new stack
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: mp4play /tmp/menu.mp4
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: found hint track 2
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: track 1 vide
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: found hint track 4
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: track 3 vide
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: found hint track 6
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: track 5 vide
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: MP4ReadRtpHint failed
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: MP4ReadRtpHint failed
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: MP4ReadRtpHint failed
 DEBUG[11771] app_mp4.c: MP4ReadRtpHint failed

  Any tip envolving that ?

  The Bad News

  After did the command ldconfig, some error associated with the libgcc_s.so.1
  library isn´t allow me do nothing, like start Asterisk or even use yum:

 [root at telipplus001 ~]# yum list
 There was a problem importing one of the Python modules
 required to run yum. The error leading to this problem was:

    /lib/libgcc_s.so.1: file too short

 Please install a package which provides this module, or
 verify that the module is installed correctly.

 It's possible that the above module doesn't match the
 current version of Python, which is:
 2.4.3 (#1, Mar 14 2007, 18:51:08)
 [GCC 4.1.1 20070105 (Red Hat 4.1.1-52)]

 Tonight I will reinstall my Centos 5.x and Asterisk and I will try again ....

 Anyway, thanks a lot to all....

   Andre Lomonaco