[Asterisk-video] Help install app_mp4.c with Asterisk 1.4.6 and Centos 5.0 Part II

Andre Gustavo Lomonaco lomonaco at easybyte.com.br
Fri Jul 13 17:34:27 CDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry for post two e-mails with the same problem in the list, but I got more information about my problem when I
try to execute mp4play or mp4save.

 When I run asterisk without forking (asterisk -f -v -d -c) I got the following errors

 mp4play =>

 asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_mp4.so: undefined symbol: MP4CreateEx

 mp4save =>

 asterisk: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_mp4.so: undefined symbol: MP4Read

 Here my ldconfig

 ldconfig -v | grep mp4
 libmp4av.so.0 -> libmp4av.so.0.0.0
 libmp4.so.0 -> libmp4.so.0.0.0
 libmp4v2.so.0 -> libmp4v2.so.0.0.0
 libmp4v2.so.0 -> libmp4v2.so.0.0.0

 The only step in Sergio´s tutorial which I didn´t  was the change in apps\makefile

  app_mp4.so : app_mp4.o
  $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ ${CYGSOLINK} $< ${CYGSOLIB} -lmp4 -lmp4v2

 When I try do that in Asterisk 1.4.6 I receive an error during the make process

 Sorry again if my post was inappropriate and I will apreciate any tip

  My Best Regards,

   Andre Lomonaco