[Asterisk-video] amr sound support for app_rtsp and h324m?

Thomas Frieling thomas.frieling at viif.de
Fri Jul 6 09:27:59 CDT 2007

Hi all!

I just installed Apple's Darwin Streaming Server (OpenSource). It runs on Linux, is pretty fast, user friendly and stable.

Videos can be accessed with fontventa's app_rtsp-project, which works great and seems to be a lot more stable and faster than mp4play.

But: I haven't managed to make the amr-sound work on a 3g handset.

Did anyone get the sound working and maybe could send me a working mp4-file to test this here?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas