[Asterisk-video] MP4 tools (for app_mp4)

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Fri Jan 26 04:39:10 MST 2007

> I think we can add the 3 video supported codec formats (H263, H263+ and
H264)
> with the 3 hints tracks in a mp4 file.
> After the SIP DSP exchanges, the asterisk with the app_mp4 can found in
the mp4
> file the corresponding video codec and generate the associated RTP stream.

Yes, that's what was exactly was I've got in mind from the beginning. As
soon as I got
some free time from the other projects i plan to add support for h264 and
try to dinamically
decide which track send depending on the channel codecs and also fix some
minor bugs.

I'll let you know as soon as I've got anything more.

Greetings