[Asterisk-video] MP4 tools (for app_mp4)

tech at i6net.com tech at i6net.com
Wed Jan 24 10:45:18 MST 2007

Hello alls,

I am trying to generate video contents for the app_mp4 application.

1/ How to generate video compatible for app_mp4 ?
I have tried ffmpeg + mp4ceator but without success.

2/ How to convert mp4 record to a standard video format ?
I have tried ffmpeg but the video / audio are not synchronized.
(the audio track is shorter than the video).

3/ The video examples from the web site cannot be played too.
I have 3 times the sames 2 tracks with mp4dump (I think I will have H263 / H263+
/ H264 and ulaw / alaw tracks, don't you?).

I can give some samples of app_mp4 records.
Thanks,

Tech