[Asterisk-video] Bounty for 3G video H324M support - $5000 - $10000

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Thu Jan 18 08:56:34 MST 2007

Hi Marcel

I have currently restarted my h324m stack project for asterisk recently.
I think that some others have some work also on this stuff, but I think I'm the
only one that is planning to release it open sourced.

I have set up a repositiry with the current development code and I hope to get
some progress soon.

Everything is very preliminar still but you can have more info here:

http://sip.fontventa.com

Greetings and hope to hear form you again
Sergio