[Asterisk-video] app_mp4 and h324m

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Jan 15 04:05:24 MST 2007

> SGM> Hi everyone, I have just left my former company and I'm going to
start working on some video related projects.
> SGM> I have just upgrade the app_mp4 application to handle dtmfs and
h263-1998, 2000 and fix some bugs.
http://sip.fontventa.com
> SGM> Also I'm going to re-start the development of the h324m library, I
plan to upload the current source to the svn
> SGM> repository next week.
> SGM> If anyone is still interested or want to collaborate will be
wellcome.

> I cleanup your code for compiling with -Werror, and do some small
> modifications.

Thanxs for your modifications, I have uploaded a new file with them.
I also found that there are some minor bug saving h263-1998, I'll try to fix
it this week.
By the way, any one has tested it in a 1.2 version?

Greetings