[Asterisk-video] Supported card for H324m call to an asterisk box

Thijs Triemstra | Collab lists at collab.nl
Wed Feb 28 14:15:50 MST 2007

Hi Sergio,

I'm planning to do the same as Antoine, I'd love to try it with my
Nokia n80. But which version of Asterisk do I need? And what
telephony card should I purchase, is there any particular card you
wanna test that isn't on the list that I can get?

Thanks,

Thijs

Op 28-feb-2007, om 18:39 heeft Sergio Garcia Murillo het volgende
geschreven: