[Asterisk-video] Re: Testing h324m loopback

francesco francesco.emmi at a-tono.com
Tue Feb 27 02:16:36 MST 2007

hi Marco,

using mp4_save is not the correct way now. Recorded video  still has
some problems and could not be played back.

You may obtain good mp4 video using ffmpeg and mp4creator, starting from
any format video (e.g avi)

something like

ffmpeg -i yuorfile.avi -an -vcodec h263 -r10 -s qcif -b 40k -g 50 -t 60
yourfile.mp4

mp4creator -hint=1 yourfile.mp4

should be ok to create a video file to be played with mp4_play. -an
disables audio, as we have still problem on it. Sergio is still working
on

Francesco