[Asterisk-video] H324m library status

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Thu Feb 22 12:10:56 MST 2007

Hi all

I would like to inform you about the current status of the h324m library I'm
currently developing
with the un payable help from Francesco and Andrea.

The library is integrated in asterisk with app_h324m and it allows receving
and generating h324m
videocalls and connect it with a local channel into any existing context.
Video and dtmf are
correctly muxed/demuxed and transmited from one channel to another and audio
have been just
finished today (but not tested yet).

In conjuntion with app_mp4 it allows the implementation of a 3G video ivr
with dtmf handling and
call recording.

Hope you find it interesting and thanxs to all that have collaborated in the
project.