[Asterisk-video] problems getting basic h324m_loopback() working

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Dec 31 04:45:48 CST 2007

Hi Jose,

Which subversion revison are you using?
Send my the log files privatelly.

Best regards
Sergio

----- Original Message -----
From: Jose M. Recio [mailto:josemrecio at gmail.com]
To: asterisk-video at lists.digium.com
Sent: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 00:42:06 +0100
Subject: Asterisk-video] problems getting basic h324m_loopback() working

I am having some problems with the first and h324m_loopback() test.
The calling party (the handset) drops the call after aprox. 30 seconds, I
think the problem is related with the negotiation, but not sure. Could you
take a look, please?

Setup:
- Hw: Junghanns duoBRI card.
- Sw: bristuff-0.4.0-test4.tar.gz (this includes asterisk-1.4.9, zaptel
1.4.4, libpri-1.4.1)
- zaptel + qozap driver
- Testing with Nokia N73 and Motorola V3xx.
- It works fine with incoming and outgoing regular voice calls.

This is my extensions.conf:
[demo]
exten => CALLED,1,Answer()
exten => CALLED,n,h324m_loopback()

Log attached (CALLED and CALLING numbers hidden), I will send the dumps if
required, but do not want to flood the list. Summary:

h324m_loopback
H245 TerminalCapabilitySet TransferRequest
-WriteControlPDU [request]
Encode PDU [95]
Sending CMD [0,87]
H245 Request MasterSlaveDetermination