[Asterisk-video] Fixed h324m and mp4save (bug#3)

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Wed Aug 29 16:06:01 CDT 2007

I've just commited a version which, I beleive, fixes the problem with h324m and mp4save.
The problem was in the marked bit of the video frame that was not set correctly.
As It can only be set when you know that the next packet is the begining of I new frame I
have to implement a temporary buffer and delay the sending of the frame until the next
has arrive.

Please, test it and let me know if it crashes badly or it solves the problem correctly.. :)

BR