[Asterisk-video] Please Help me check VideoMixer

Lorenzo Miniero lorenzo.miniero at unina.it
Sun Aug 26 12:34:19 CDT 2007

Hi Dome,

the error you see is caused by the fact that the user could not be added to
the VideoMixer, because of an unsupported video codec. The "invalid port"
error is not true, it's just that so far we didn't focus too much on the
error handling in the protocol.

Which codec is x-lite negotiating? check the SIP signaling to see the AVT
profile in it. Besides, x-lite might be negotiating an audio codec which
Asterisk doesn't support, another situation which could cause this.

Paste here the SIP signaling when joining a conference, and if possible output
from both Asterisk and the VideoMixer, and I'll try to sort out the problem.

Cheers,
Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo Miniero, Junior Researcher
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica
Email: lorenzo.miniero at unina.it