[Asterisk-video] bug tracking system

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Mon Aug 13 14:56:57 CDT 2007

bug tracking systemHi all,

It has taken a bit more time than I expected but I've finally got the bug system working.
I expect to spend most of september fixing bugs (it was about time) so as soon as everybody
returns from holidays (me for example) I would like to plan how to do the testings and see
who wants to get involved in them. Hope you all participate.. ;)

Best regards
Sergio