[Asterisk-video] Choice of Digium ISDN card to setup a H324M gateway

Antoine Fressancourt af.devlist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 03:28:53 CDT 2007

Hello list,

I would like to have your advices about the choice of an ISDN Digium card in
order to setup a H324M Gateway. I know that there is a web page on Sergio
García Murillo's website, which mentions a list of cards known to be
supported by lthe h324m library, but these cards are quite expensive, and I
would like to know if there are any problem with less expensive cards.

For instance, I am interested in the Digium TE120P or Digium TE205P cards.
Has anybody set up a H324m gateway with these cards ? Do you forsee any
problem with these cards ?

Thank you in advance for your answers,

Antoine