[Asterisk-video] if2 bit stuffing in app_h324m

Fri Aug 3 01:31:15 CDT 2007

Sergio Garcia Murillo schrieb:
> [...]
>>> 1.- Play mp4 file to videophone
>>> mp4 generated mpeg4ip and pcm2mp4 (h264-2000/pmcu)
>> I have problems here. I have used an helix producer .3gp file and
>> replaced the audio AMR trakc with ulaw using pcm2mp4. Streaming this
>> file with DSS and viewing with VLc works fine.
>>
>> When playing back this file with mp4play and using eyebeam I have some
>> problems which are probably caused by eyebeam. I have to:
>> 1. open the video panel
>> 2. call the mp4play extension
>> 3. start video
>> 4. close the video panel -> then the video panel will popup again and I
>> have video :)
>
> Isn't eyebean lovely??? :)
> Please, if any of Couterpath read this, pleas FIX the CRAP video support
> of eyebean. Stop using the still image capture api and move to directx!!
> And please stop using 30% of my cpu just to show my local image.

I just moved eyebeam to a new PC as video used up 70% of my CPU. :)
Do you think the high CPU load is due to not using Direct-X?

>> btw: does somebody know a better SIP video client for Windows? (Ekiga is
>> PITA)
>
> If you have Windows XP you could give linphone a try (I'm still with W2K so
> can't test it)
>
>>> 2.- Record mp4 from videophone
>>> See if the recorded mp4 is visible in a video player (audio won't work).
>> Record file.
>> Playback in VLC - only video
>
> Does it play at the correct framerate?

I do not know for sure - but I think the frame rate is correct (at least
my movements in front of the camera are the same speed during playback
as during recording).

Can it be that the problem is due to eyebeam not automatically starting
the video and I have to start manually - thus the video is shorter than
the audio?

>>> Put the mp4 into a streaming server and see if it's playable with a video
> player.
>> Playback in VLC via DSS: audio+video - but not synchronized :-(
>>> Play the mp4 file to a videophone with mp4_play
>> eyebeam: works (with same trick like above) - audio+video not synchronized
>>> Play the mp4 file to a videophone with rtsp_play
>> works too - still not synchronized
>
> If you're using eyebean I think I know why. You have started the video call
> and then
> pressed the "start sending video" don't you? As I don't calculate the
> initial delay of
> the first frame of the media I save it as if all medias started at the same
> time,
> causing the lack of synchronization you see. [First issue for the todo
> list].

some idea here.

klaus