[Asterisk-video] Couldn't open the logo image file...

Tito Garrido titogarrido at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 08:29:56 CDT 2007

Hi Sergio!

I've tried your videomixer... but no success :(
Here my xcon.conf file and logs from asterisk... how can i see logs from
your video mixer?

[general]
prefix => 867
maxconf => 10
bfcp_port => 2345
bfcp_transport => TCP
scheduler_port => 2346
debug => 3

[msrp]
msrp => yes
msrp_ip => 127.0.0.1

[videomixer]
mcu => murillo
mcu_ip => 127.0.0.1
mcu_port => 8080
mcu_ownip => 127.0.0.1

*CLI>     -- Executing [867 at sip:1] MeetMe("SIP/1000-081e1f58", "1234") in
new stack
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/meetme.conf': Found
    -- Created MeetMe conference 1023 for conference '1234'
    --  Requesting new VideoMixer session for conference 1234
[25121]>CreateConference [Prova MeetMe]
[25121]>MakeCall  [CreateConference]
Segmentation Fult (core dumped)

Thanks for your help!

Tito Garrido

On 8/1/07, Sergio Garcia <sergio.garcia at fontventa.com> wrote:

> From: Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo.miniero at unina.it>
> >Matteo Brancaleoni ha scritto:
> >> Hi,

> >> are you going to use the ericsson sip stack in some java app for the
> video
> >> part ? for sure their stack already supports video and whatever...
> >> (is meant for 3gpp IMS platforms)....
> >>
> >> :)
> >>
> >> matteo
> >>

> >As any SIP stack, it may support video only from a signaling point of
> >view. The actual video support must be accomplished somehow else.
> >
> Exactly, the idea is getting ride off the apps in asterisk and just
> fordward
> the call to the appropiate application server which will handle sip/http.
> I've already ported the xmlrpc client of the media mixer to java.. ;)
>
> BR
> Sergio

Linux User #387870
         ____