[Asterisk-video] if2 bit stuffing in app_h324m

Sergio Garcia sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Wed Aug 1 04:57:16 CDT 2007

From: Atle Samuelsen <clona at cyberhouse.no>
>Hi Francesco,
>
>Does this mean that app_mp4 should work to both playoff video, and
>record video ?
>
>As you probebly have seen I´m haveing some issues with getting
>app_mp4´s play to play the video from the mp4 file mp4save makes.

Yes, app_mp4 should be able to record and play mp4 files.
I think that once francesco and klaus commit their patches and we
should make a series of test to see if everythin is working correctly
and which are the problems that should be covered.

The test cases should be the following:

1.- Play mp4 file to videophone
mp4 generated mpeg4ip and pcm2mp4 (h264-2000/pmcu)

2.- Record mp4 from videophone
See if the recorded mp4 is visible in a video player (audio won't work).
Put the mp4 into a streaming server and see if it's playable with a video player.
Play the mp4 file to a videophone with mp4_play
Play the mp4 file to a videophone with rtsp_play

3.-Play mp4 file to libh324m
mp4 generated by qt pro (h263-2000/amr)
mp4 generated by mpeg4ip from h263 and amr streams (h263-2000/amr)

2.- Record mp4 from videophone
See if the recorded mp4 is visible in a video player (nokia for example).
Put the mp4 into a streaming server and see if it's playable with a video player.
Play the mp4 file to app_h32m with mp4_play
Play the mp4 file to app_h32m with rtsp_play

If any one find more test cases let me know. Also, anyone interested in helping?

Best regards.