[Asterisk-video] if2 bit stuffing in app_h324m

Francesco Emmi francesco.emmi at a-tono.com
Wed Aug 1 04:13:54 CDT 2007

Atle Samuelsen wrote:
> Hi Francesco,
>
> Does this mean that app_mp4 should work to both playoff video, and
> record video ?
>
> As you probebly have seen I´m haveing some issues with getting
> app_mp4´s play to play the video from the mp4 file mp4save makes.

Yes. You are not the only one to have had problems :-)
I think that my last commit is a first step but still it has some problems.

I actually was able to make mp4save work correctly (at least it produce
a good mp4 file to be seen with mp4play), but my patch doesn't  convince
me and so I didn't commit it. Best would be to discuss the problem
together ( Sergio...save us :-) )...

Greetings
Francesco