[Asterisk-video] Asterisk and GXV-3000

A. A. marcheloo_boy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 05:42:41 MST 2007

Facundo,

  Should I login with admin or root user to the server  ?
  I can not login with root, cause I don't know the default password.

Facundo Ameal <fameal at gmail.com> wrote:
  aa,
You are logged into AsteriskGUI. To do what dave said, you have to
log into the server via ssh and then edit /etc/asterisk/sip.conf.

Greets.

On 4/16/07, A. A. wrote:
> Dear Dave,
>

> I logged in with admin user to Asterisk 1.4.
> But I can not find sip.conf , please tell me the path ?
>
> Also, should I login with root or admin ? I don't know the password of root
>

> dave cantera wrote:
> aa,
> sorry the command for video are
> videosupport=yes not supportvideo=yes
> allow=h264
>

> A. A. wrote:
> > Hi :)
> >
> > Can I use Grandstream GXV-3000 Video Phones with AsteriskNow 1.4 ?
> > Should I modify anything in config or do whatever ?

> > Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

> 08:34 PM
> >

> --
> Building Strong Relationships w/ Intelligent Customer Service
> --
>
> Interlocking Business Solutions, LLC
> 856-380-0894 x5000

Facundo Ameal.
famealgmailcom
Linux User #395088

Share your knowledge, use free software.