[Asterisk-video] Asterisk and GXV-3000

A. A. marcheloo_boy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 04:29:58 MST 2007

Dear Dave,

  I logged in with admin user to Asterisk 1.4.
  But I can not find sip.conf , please tell me the path ?

  Also, should I login with root or admin ? I don't know the password of root

dave cantera <david.cantera at iacnet.net> wrote:
  aa,
sorry the command for video are
videosupport=yes not supportvideo=yes
allow=h264

A. A. wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> Can I use Grandstream GXV-3000 Video Phones with AsteriskNow 1.4 ?
> Should I modify anything in config or do whatever ?

> Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Building Strong Relationships w/ Intelligent Customer Service
--

Interlocking Business Solutions, LLC
856-380-0894 x5000