[Asterisk-video] video phones

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Sun Apr 15 08:54:32 MST 2007

>12 apr 2007 kl. 17.01 skrev Jerry Geis:
>
>/> Hi all,
/>>/
/>>/ I have 2 gxv3000 video phones. they work fine when calling manual.
/.>/
/.>/ When I use a call file to call phone1, play a message with the agi
/>>/ saying please hold while I call you party then Call phone 2 and
/>>/ connect them
/>>/ phone 2 has video but phone 1 does not. Again , calling manually I
/>>/ always get video
/>>/ on both phones.
/>>/
/>>/ Am I doing something wrong os is this a bug?>
/
>This is a scenario we need to remember. When you answer in the dial plan
>and play the message, the server indicates no video, so the call is
>setup
>without video from that end of the call.

>This also happens when you use originate to start a call.

>/O

Olle,

So If I play a message to the first user hears that has video and audio when
the call is connected to the second phone I'll have video on both?

How do I make this video message?
Can I use the phone to call into the dialplan and record the video?
I can do that for a wav file but how for a video file?
I'm just a little confused.

Thanks,

Jerry