[Asterisk-video] aac audio

René van Weert rvweert at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:39:12 MST 2007

Hi Francesco and Sergio,

Thank you both for the advice. I tried now with audio at 12k and video at 50k. I also recompiled with -O3. On other phones the sound is better already but on my nokia n80 it still is a little blurry. Ff I turn of sending video and audio from the phone however the incoming audio quality improves quite a lot. Might this be something related to the problem?

With kind regards,

René