[Asterisk-video] IAX video echo call

Cristian Draghici cristian.draghici at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 00:02:47 MST 2006

Hi folks

I've been experimenting a bit with the video with a IAX endpoint
(based on Mihai's video branch from iaxclient) in the latest 1.2
branch but I've ran into an issue - when calling the echo application,
codec negotiation seems to cut audio capabilities - this means I am
left with a video only call.

I know asterisk can do echo audio + video because it works on SIP.

Is this a known issue (in chan_iax maybe?) and should I use some other branch?

Thanks,
Cristi
PS I've tried checking out the sdp_cleanup branch Olle linked a while
back on this list but it seems it's not public.

--
Cristian Draghici
http://www.loudhush.ro