[Asterisk-video] 3G-324M video stack

Ramtin Amin keytwho at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 09:25:34 MST 2006

Hi marcel,I basically wrote the 3GPP-H324M stack. I can tell you is that it is VERY tricky since it's based on several ITU-T/3GPP specifications.At the same time, when you look at the prices of Dilithium, you really get scared...Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:55:26 +0200From: marcel.manz at simmcomm.chTo: asterisk-video at lists.digium.comSubject: [Asterisk-video] 3G-324M video stack

Hello all,

I've lately been looking for a solution on howto accept 3G Video Calls
through a PRI connection. As far as I read from various discussion
groups, noone has yet integrated the protocol stack.

While doing some research, I found the following site:

http://www.dilithiumnetworks.com/products/H324.htm

This company seems to offer a 3G video stack, which (in my assumption)
will do the work.

I'm not necessarily looking for a non commercial integration, I'm just
looking for any solution and I'd like to point the question on how
difficult it would be to write an Asterisk-API to this protocol stack?

Thanks
Marcel